Teflon Body Refractometer PR-23-M
K-Patents Teflon Body Refractometer PR-23-M is designed to be used in chemically aggressive solutions and ultra-pure fine chemical processes. It has a built-in flow cell designed to keep all metal and other easily corroding parts from coming into contact with the process liquid. All the wetted parts are made of non-metallic materials, either PTFE (Teflon®) or PVDF (Kynar®), and thus the PR-23-M sensor withstands corrosion well.
- Universal calibration of each sensor: All sensors are freely interchangeable.
- Full measurement range Refractive Index nD 1.3200 – 1.5300, which corresponds to 0-100 % by weight.
- Dual connectivity: one transmitter can operate two sensors. A second sensor can be easily integrated later.
- Completely digital system: particles and bubbles do not affect operation or accuracy.
- Patented CORE-optics: no drift, no re-calibration, no mechanical adjustments.
- Ethernet connection and remote panel for data-logging and remote operation.
- Process temperature range: -20°C – 130°C (-4°F – 266°F)
- Fast process temperature measurement by built-in Pt1000 and automatic temperature compensation.
- Easy on-site instrument verification within users’ own quality assurance system with standard Refractive Index liquids.
- ATEX approved for Zone II, area classification EX II 3 G EEx nA II T4.
- ATEX approved for Zones 0 and 1, area classification ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 (only Intrinsically safe PR-23-M-IA with single sensor transmitter STR).
- FM approved for Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C and D, T6.
- CSA certified for Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C and D, T4.
- cCSAus certified for Electrical Safety, Sensor: Class I, Pollution Deg. 3; Transmitter: Class I, Pollution Deg. 2; Installation Cat. II.
Certified by EHEDG
Content coming soon