Pharma Refractometer PR-23-AC
K-Patents Process Refractometer PR-23 meets the pharmaceutical industry standards and guidelines. These include PAT, GMP, CIP/SIP, 21 CFR Part 11 and validation. The ability to understand and continuously control Refractive Index nD contributes significantly to the development of effective drugs and efficient manufacturing processes.
K-Patents Pharma Refractometer PR-23-AC fulfills the pharmaceutical drug production regulations for process wetted part materials, sealing, and surface roughness. No animal originated media are used in the machining and polishing processes.
Certified by EHEDG
- Universal calibration of each sensor: All sensors are freely interchangeable.
- Full measurement range Refractive Index (nD) 1.3200 – 1.5300, which corresponds to 0-100 Brix/Conc.
- Meets 3A Sanitary Standard and tested for CIP cleanability according to EHEDG.
- Withstands CIP cleaning.
- Completely digital system: particles and bubbles do not affect operation or accuracy.
- Patented CORE-optics: no drift, no re-calibration, no mechanical adjustments.
- Includes an Ethernet communication solution for data-logging. Together with the user’s own procedural and administrative user controls this facilitates electronic data records for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 adherence.
- Effective heat transfer and isolation using Teflon® and ceramics in the sensor provide safe operation also in higher process temperatures (max. 130 °C/266 °F.
- Fast process temperature measurement by built-in Pt1000 and automatic temperature compensation.
- Calibration and accuracy traceability with easy on-site instrument verification using standard Refractive Index liquids.
- ATEX approved for Zone II, area classification EX II 3 G EEx nA II T4.
- ATEX approved for Zones 0 and 1, area classification ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 (only Intrinsically safe PR-23-AC-IA with single sensor transmitter STR).
- FM approved for Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C and D, T6.
- CSA certified for Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C and D, T4.
- cCSAus certified for Electrical Safety, Sensor: Class I, Pollution Deg. 3; Transmitter: Class I, Pollution Deg. 2; Installation Cat. II.
Content coming soon