Sanitary OEM Refractometer PR-33-AC
K-Patents digital Sanitary OEM Refractometer PR-33-AC is designed to meet the needs of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and integrators serving beverage, dairy and food processing industries.
The Sanitary OEM Refractometer operation is not affected by particles, bubbles or color changes of the medium. Because of the digital sensing technology, even large amounts of suspended solids or bubbles do not affect the measurement, or the accuracy.
- Identical calibration for each sensor: measurement range Refractive Index (nD) 1,3200 – 1,5300, which corresponds to 0 – 100 Brix at 100 °C (212 °F). All sensors are freely interchangeable.
- Completely digital system: particles and bubbles do not affect the operation or accuracy.
- Patented CORE-optics module: no drift, no re-calibration and no mechanical adjustments.
- Fast process temperature measurements by built-in Pt1000 and automatic temperature compensation.
- Easy on-site calibration and accuracy instrument verification within user’s own quality assurance system with standard Refractive Index liquids.
- Meets the 3A Sanitary Standard and is tested for CIP cleanability by EHEDG.
- Easy installation in any process pipe; directly or through Angle Flow Cell or Varivent® connection.
- Ethernet connection for parameter changes, software update and data download by using a UDP/IP protocol.
Certified by EHEDG
Content coming soon