Semicon Refractometer PR-23-MS
K-Patents Semicon Process Refractometer PR-23-MS has a built-in, ultra-pure, modified PTFE flow cell designed to keep all metal and corroding parts from coming into contact with the process liquid. All the wetted parts are made of ultra-pure, modified PTFE. The prism material is sapphire.
The PR-23-MS is mounted directly in-line with a pillar or flare fitting. The compact design allows integration to a wet bench or to a cabinet, where the need for foot print area is very low.
- PR-23-MS is applied to process control and monitoring at the bulk chemical systems and in the in-situ wet process tools (blending, clean, etch and CMP).
- Compact and mounted direct in-line without filtering. The measurement is not influenced by particles, bubbles, turbulent flow or impurities in the ppm range.
- Provides a continuous measurement signal, 4-20 mA or digital.
- Full measurement range Refractive Index nD 1.3200 – 1.5300, which corresponds to 0-100 % by weight. Optional range with nD 1.2600–1.4700 for strong HF.
- Typical accuracy of 0.1% by weight, e.g. for HCl in water. For multi-component solutions, the measurement signal works as a check-sum.
- Patented CORE-optics (US Patent No. US6067151): no drift, no re-calibration, no mechanical adjustments.
- Dual connectivity: one transmitter can operate two sensors. A second sensor can be easily integrated later.
- Ethernet connection and remote panel for data-logging and remote operation.
- Process temperature range: -20°C – 150°C (-4°F – 300°F)
- Fast process temperature measurement by built-in Pt1000 and automatic temperature compensation.
- ATEX approved for Zone II, area classification EX II 3 G EEx nA II T4.
- FM approved for Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C and D, T6.
- CSA certified for Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C and D, T4.
- cCSAus certified for Electrical Safety, Sensor: Class I, Pollution Deg. 3; Transmitter: Class I, Pollution Deg. 2; Installation Cat. II.
Certified by EHEDG
Content coming soon