Checkweighers have long been a key element of production operations, as they are capable of far more than just weighing, and can actually optimise your whole production process. Benefits of a checkweigher include:
- avoid costly fines with 100% weight inspection
- keep fillers operating in synchronisation
- save material, so as to produce more products and profits
- improve production processes and equipment efficiency
- save labor and personnel costs
- reduce false rejects and rework
- maintain the identity of your brand
In addition, a checkweigher can effectively improve your overall equipment efficiency (OEE) and thus reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO).
A wide range of sizes and configurations (such as multi-lane checkweighers, different sorting devices, belt-designs and product guiding systems) are available to handle nearly any container type or package design, even at high production rates, to ensure accurate product delivery, reduced giveaway, and optimized production processes.
Content coming soon